Re: Will there ever be support for Row Level Security on Materialized Views?

От David Rowley
Тема Re: Will there ever be support for Row Level Security on Materialized Views?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 28 August 2018 at 11:06, Ken Tanzer <ken.tanzer@gmail.com> wrote:
> Or perhaps they "simply don't want to answer." Well I wondered about that too, since the last person who asked about
thisdidn't get a response either.  Is it a particularly stupid question?  Is there some history that makes it a touchy
subject? Or is it just the Bermuda Triangle of this mailing list? :)

I can't imagine why it would be a touchy subject.  Generally, if
you're working on a feature its best not to keep it a secret as if
someone else does the same, then you end up with redundant work being
done.

If I had to guess what's going on here then I'd say that nobody has
been sufficiently motivated to work on this yet. If that's the case,
everyone who reads your email is not the person working on this
feature, so can't answer your question.   I just answered to suggest
the reasons why you might not be getting an answer.

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: Will there ever be support for Row Level Security on Materialized Views?
От: Ken Tanzer
Сообщение: Re: Will there ever be support for Row Level Security on Materialized Views?