Re: Things I don't like about \du's "Attributes" column

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Things I don't like about \du's "Attributes" column
Дата
Re: Things I don't like about \du's "Attributes" column  (Pavel Luzanov <p.luzanov@postgrespro.ru>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Feb 12, 2024 at 2:29 PM Pavel Luzanov <p.luzanov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
 regress_du_role1 | no    | Inherit     | no        | 2024-12-31 00:00:00+03(invalid) | 50               | Group role without password but with valid until regress_du_role2 | yes   | Inherit     | yes       |                                 | Not allowed      | No connections allowed regress_du_role3 | yes   |             | yes       |                                 | 10               | User without attributes regress_du_su    | yes   | Superuser  +| yes       |                                 | 3(ignored)       | Superuser but with connection limit

Per the recent bug report, we should probably add something like (ignored) after the 50 connections for role1 since they are not allowed to login so the value is indeed ignored.  It is ignored to zero as opposed to unlimited for the Superuser so maybe a different word (not allowed)?

David J.