Re: Things I don't like about \du's "Attributes" column

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Things I don't like about \du's "Attributes" column
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Per the recent bug report, we should probably add something like (ignored)
> after the 50 connections for role1 since they are not allowed to login so
> the value is indeed ignored.  It is ignored to zero as opposed to unlimited
> for the Superuser so maybe a different word (not allowed)?

Not sure it's worth worrying about, but if we do I'd not bother to
show the irrelevant value at all: it's just making the display wider
to little purpose.  We could make the column read as "(irrelevant)",
or leave it blank.  I'd argue the same for password expiration
time BTW.