Re: Another user complaint regarding visibility of pg_catalog data

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Another user complaint regarding visibility of pg_catalog data
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Tue, Nov 7, 2023 at 12:28 PM David G. Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:
Is this something we just don't want to go into detail within our documentation, or just no one has cared enough to write something up (beyond my first draft back then) and form it into a patch?

I've gone and added an FAQ entry for this at least so I can post a link to that in the future.

I'm not married to the title or content but wanted to get something out there while my mind was engaged on the topic.

David J.