От shveta malik
Тема Re: Synchronizing slots from primary to standby
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Dec 14, 2023 at 10:15 AM Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> wrote:

> A review comment for v47-0001

Thanks for reviewing. I have addressed these in v48. There is some
design change around the code part where we were checking cascading
and were revalidating new GUC values on conf-reload. So code has
changed entirely around that part where some of these comments were.
Please review now and let me know.