От Peter Smith
Тема Re: Synchronizing slots from primary to standby
Дата
Re: Synchronizing slots from primary to standby  (shveta malik <shveta.malik@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
A review comment for v47-0001

======
src/backend/replication/slot.c

1.  GetStandbySlotList

+static void
+WalSndRereadConfigAndReInitSlotList(List **standby_slots)
+{
+ char    *pre_standby_slot_names;
+
+ ProcessConfigFile(PGC_SIGHUP);
+
+ /*
+ * If we are running on a standby, there is no need to reload
+ * standby_slot_names since we do not support syncing slots to cascading
+ * standbys.
+ */
+ if (RecoveryInProgress())
+ return;

Should the RecoveryInProgress() check be first -- even before the
ProcessConfigFile call?

======
Kind Regards,
Peter Smith.
Fujitsu Australia

Сообщение: RE: logical decoding and replication of sequences, take 2
Сообщение: Re: logical decoding and replication of sequences, take 2