Re: missing toast table for pg_policy

От John Naylor
Тема Re: missing toast table for pg_policy
Дата
Re: missing toast table for pg_policy  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 7/12/18, Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> To get things rolling, I have committed the regression test addition.
>
> I'll look through the other stuff soon.

Hi Peter,

I hope you don't mind, but since it might be tedious to piece together
the addenda I left behind in this thread, I thought it might be useful
to update Joe's patch. The attached was rebased over the new
regression test, passes the pg_upgrade test, and has a draft commit
message.

-John Naylor

Вложения