Re: "type with xxxx does not exist" when doing ExecMemoize()

От Tender Wang
Тема Re: "type with xxxx does not exist" when doing ExecMemoize()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Andrei Lepikhov <a.lepikhov@postgrespro.ru> 于2024年3月5日周二 17:36写道:
On 1/3/2024 14:18, Tender Wang wrote:
> During debug, I learned that numeric_add doesn't have type check like
> rangetype, so aboved query will not report "type with xxx does not exist".
>
> And I realize that  the test case added by Andrei Lepikhov  in v3 is
> right. So in v6 patch I add Andrei Lepikhov's test case.  Thanks a lot.
>
> Now I think the v6 version patch seems to be complete now.
I've passed through the patch, and it looks okay. Although I am afraid
of the same problems that future changes can cause and how to detect
them, it works correctly.

Thanks for reviewing it, and I add it to commitfest 2024-07.

--
Tender Wang
OpenPie:  https://en.openpie.com/

От: "Zhijie Hou (Fujitsu)"
Сообщение: RE: Synchronizing slots from primary to standby
От: Andrei Lepikhov
Сообщение: Re: "type with xxxx does not exist" when doing ExecMemoize()