Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Add non-blocking version of PQcancel

От Jelte Fennema-Nio
Тема Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Add non-blocking version of PQcancel
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 13 Nov 2023 at 03:39, Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> wrote:
> We follow the common en-US usage: "canceled", "canceling" but
> "cancellation".  Blame Webstah et al.

I changed all the places that were not adhering to those spellings.
There were also a few of such places in parts of the codebase that
these changes didn't touch. I included a new 0001 patch to fix those.

I do feel like this patchset is pretty much in a committable state. So
it would be very much appreciated if any comitter could help push it
over the finish line.

Вложения