Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Add non-blocking version of PQcancel

От Jelte Fennema-Nio
Тема Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Add non-blocking version of PQcancel
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 14 Dec 2023 at 13:57, Jelte Fennema-Nio <postgres@jeltef.nl> wrote:
> I changed all the places that were not adhering to those spellings.

It seems I forgot a /g on my sed command to do this so it turned out I
missed one that caused the test to fail to compile... Attached is a
fixed version.

I also updated the patchset to use the EOF detection provided by
0a5c46a7a488f2f4260a90843bb9de6c584c7f4e instead of introducing a new
way of EOF detection using a -2 return value.

Вложения