Re: Soliciting Feedback on Improving Server-Side Programming Documentation

От Corey Huinker
Тема Re: Soliciting Feedback on Improving Server-Side Programming Documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 1:35 PM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
On 03/15/2016 10:30 AM, Corey Huinker wrote:

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 1:19 PM, Shulgin, Oleksandr
<oleksandr.shulgin@zalando.de <mailto:oleksandr.shulgin@zalando.de>> wrote:

    There's also a good deal of README files in the source tree, so I
    would add:

    4. find src -name 'README*'

That too. But README's don't show up (easily) in a google search, so
they elude discovery. We should want to make discovery easy to the
uninitiated.

I don't think anyone is arguing with you. I think we are trying to point you to sources for your project.

I didn't mean to imply that anyone was arguing. All responses so far have been positive.

Сообщение: Re: silent data loss with ext4 / all current versions
Сообщение: Re: silent data loss with ext4 / all current versions