Re: Soliciting Feedback on Improving Server-Side Programming Documentation

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Soliciting Feedback on Improving Server-Side Programming Documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 03/15/2016 10:30 AM, Corey Huinker wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 1:19 PM, Shulgin, Oleksandr
> <oleksandr.shulgin@zalando.de <mailto:oleksandr.shulgin@zalando.de>> wrote:
>
>     There's also a good deal of README files in the source tree, so I
>     would add:
>
>     4. find src -name 'README*'
>

> That too. But README's don't show up (easily) in a google search, so
> they elude discovery. We should want to make discovery easy to the
> uninitiated.

I don't think anyone is arguing with you. I think we are trying to point
you to sources for your project.

JD

--
Command Prompt, Inc.                  http://the.postgres.company/                        +1-503-667-4564

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: [PROPOSAL] VACUUM Progress Checker.