Re: libpq compression (part 3)

От Jacob Burroughs
Тема Re: libpq compression (part 3)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I believe this patch series is ready for detailed review/testing, with one caveat: as can be seen here
https://cirrus-ci.com/build/6732518292979712, the build is passing on all platforms and all tests except for the
primarySSL test on Windows.

One correction: I apparently missed a kerberos timeout failure on
freebsd with compression enabled (being color blind the checkmark and
still running colors are awfully similar, and I misread what I saw).
I haven't yet successfully reproduced that one, so I may or may not
need some pointers to sort it out, but I think whatever it is the fix
will be small enough that the patch overall is still reviewable.