Re: libpq compression (part 3)

От Jacob Burroughs
Тема Re: libpq compression (part 3)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> One correction: I apparently missed a kerberos timeout failure on
> freebsd with compression enabled (being color blind the checkmark and
> still running colors are awfully similar, and I misread what I saw).
> I haven't yet successfully reproduced that one, so I may or may not
> need some pointers to sort it out, but I think whatever it is the fix
> will be small enough that the patch overall is still reviewable.

I have now sorted out all of the non-Windows build issues (and removed
my stray misguided attempt at fixing the Windows issue that I hadn't
intended to post the first time around).  The build that is *actually*
passing every platform except for the one Windows SSL test mentioned
in my original message can be seen here:
https://cirrus-ci.com/build/5924321042890752

Вложения