not fixed - no changes showing up in clients like squirrel and pgadmin

От Jim McNamara
Тема not fixed - no changes showing up in clients like squirrel and pgadmin
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi-

If I go in under psql all my changes make sense. When I try to view my changes in pgadmin or squirrel sql, I can't get anything like a schema or table names reflected in my object tree.
I am at a total loss. I am wondering if I missed a package when installing it in my ubuntu based linux distro.

Any help?

thx-
jim