Re: postgres_fdw test timeouts

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: postgres_fdw test timeouts
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Dec 3, 2023 at 6:00 PM Alexander Lakhin <exclusion@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've managed to reproduce the failure locally when running postgres_fdw_x/
> regress in parallel (--num-processes 10). It reproduced for me on
> on 04a09ee94 (iterations 1, 2, 4), but not on 04a09ee94~1 (30 iterations
> passed).
>
> I'm going to investigate this case within days. Maybe we could find a
> better fix for the issue.

Thanks.  One thing I can recommend to anyone trying to understand the
change is that you view it with:

git show --ignore-all-space 04a09ee

... because it changed a lot of indentation when wrapping a bunch of
stuff in a new for loop.

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: Schema variables - new implementation for Postgres 15