Re: A new message seems missing a punctuation

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: A new message seems missing a punctuation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Feb 20, 2024 at 4:42 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> > So why do we log a message about this?
>
> This was added after the main commit of this functionality to find
> some BF failures (where we were expecting the slot to sync but due to
> one of these conditions not being met the slot was not synced) and we
> can probably change it to DEBUG1 as well. I think we would need this
> information w.r.t this functionality to gather more information in
> case expected slots are not being synced and it may be helpful for
> users to also know why the slots are not synced, if that happens.

Ah, OK. Do you think we need any kind of system view to provide more
insight here or is a log message sufficient?

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: Replace current implementations in crypt() and gen_salt() to OpenSSL
Сообщение: Re: Replace current implementations in crypt() and gen_salt() to OpenSSL