Re: RFC: Logging plan of the running query

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: RFC: Logging plan of the running query
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Mar 2, 2024 at 10:46 AM James Coleman <jtc331@gmail.com> wrote:
> If I can rephrase this idea: it's basically "delay this interrupt
> until inline to the next ExecProcNode execution".

Yes, but it's not just that. It also means that the code which would
handle the interrupt doesn't need to be called at every ExecProcNode.
Only when the interrupt actually arrives do we enable the code that
handles it.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com