Re: pgsql: Remove the adminpack contrib extension

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: pgsql: Remove the adminpack contrib extension
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> On 4 Mar 2024, at 17:34, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>
> Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> writes:
>> I see that my fix didn't solve it for 11 and 9.x on crake and drongo, will
>> rebuild more old trees and test to find the correct fix.
>
> The oldest branches didn't make that DB, so you need an "IF EXISTS".
> I pushed a fix after quickly checking it here.

Thanks for fixing, much appreciated!

The deviation between database names on crake found in the follow-up commit is
a bit concerning.  Too much magic hidden away from the codetree makes it hard
to get tests right on the first try.

--
Daniel Gustafsson