Re: pgsql: Remove the adminpack contrib extension

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Remove the adminpack contrib extension
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> writes:
> The deviation between database names on crake found in the follow-up commit is
> a bit concerning.  Too much magic hidden away from the codetree makes it hard
> to get tests right on the first try.

Yeah, I didn't understand that at all.  I have a non-reporting
buildfarm setup here that I run when it's necessary to debug these
cross-version tests, and it did not show this failure.  crake itself
was passing with the pre-16 branches, so I'm mystified why 16 is
different.  Anyway, I see it's green now, so all good.