Re: BUG #5641: Can not create any python language

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: BUG #5641: Can not create any python language
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
It shows you all the dependent dlls (present or missing) in it.
It also shows the exported functions by that particular dll.

That gives you idea, if something is wrong with your environment or some
dlls are missing.

You can check more details on http://dependencywalker.com/
(NOTE: bottom of the page of this link shows you the screen-shot of
dependency walker.)

--
Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi