Re: BUG #5641: Can not create any python language

От areveille
Тема Re: BUG #5641: Can not create any python language
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

I used dependency walker in order to see which dependencies could be
unsatified in plpython.dll and indeed some of them were missing :
- python26.dll (I had python2.7 installed but obviously it requires 2.6.)
- some .dll that are in the bin folder of posgreSQL

So I installed python 2.6 and copy/paste the other missing dlls

In the end, when I use dependency walker,  plpython.dll still have a warning
:
"Warning: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing
export function in a delay-load dependent module."
Here is a screen shot of the result in dependency walker :
http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/file/n3330551/depWalker.png
depWalker.png

I still can't create the language.

Thanks,