Re: cannot install postgres

От Ibrahim Shaame
Тема Re: cannot install postgres
Дата
Re: cannot install postgres  (Tanuwijaya <tanuwijaya@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-novice
Hello Tanuwijaya,
    I can understand your frustrations especially as a novice. But if you want people to be able to help you please be precise by telling:
- on which operating system and which version are you installing
- which version of postgresql are you installing
- at which stage are you asked to enter password
etc
Ibrahim