Re: cannot install postgres

От Tanuwijaya
Тема Re: cannot install postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

Dear Ibrahim,

Thank you very much for telling it.

And sorry for not giving a detail information, I will do it

in my next question.

Currently I have downloaded the last stable version (8.3.7)

and install it on my XP home. Everything seems fine.

The last installer I use was Oneclick installer from EnterpriseDb.

I thought the installer problem has been solved.

Thanks.

--

Best regards,

  -Sobari Tanuwijaya-

Without positive attitudes, the best techniques in the world won't have much impact.

 Anonymous.