Re: Wanted: new project slogan

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Wanted: new project slogan
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 22:41, Marc G. Fournier <scrappy@hub.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Jan 2010, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>
>> One of the original reasons put forward for us needing to change this is
>> that other opensource databases are also advanced, and may not like us
>> calling ourselves the most advanced one.
>>
>> What do you think they'll say if we differentiate ourselves by saying
>> we're the professional one - implicating they're not....
>
> Why do we care?

If we don't, then that's not a reason to change. It can't both be a
reason to change, and then not a reason to change...

(FWIW, I think it's not a reason to change away from what we have now)

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

Сообщение: Re: Wanted: new project slogan
Сообщение: Re: Wanted: new project slogan