function parameters

От Antonini Roberto
Тема function parameters
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

When I invoke DB-side function, I can’t pass more than 16 parameters to it.

Is it a limit imposed by JDBC driver?

If it’s so, how can I override it?

Thanks,

Roberto.

Gruppo Telecom Italia - Direzione e coordinamento di Telecom Italia S.p.A.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete
the message. Should you have any questions, please send an e_mail to
MailAdmin@tilab.com. Thank you