Re: Commitfest Manager for March

От Andrey M. Borodin
Тема Re: Commitfest Manager for March
Дата
Re: Commitfest Manager for March  ("Andrey M. Borodin" <x4mmm@yandex-team.ru>)
Список pgsql-hackers

> On 1 Mar 2024, at 17:29, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
>
> It is now March 1 in all timezones, so I have switched 202403 to In Progress
> and 202307 to Open.  There are a total of 331 patches registered with 286 of
> those in an open state, 24 of those have been around for 10 CF's or more.

As of April 1 there are 97 committed patches. Incredible amount of work! Thanks to all committers, patch authors and
reviewers.
Still there are 205 open patches, 19 of them are there for 10+ CFs. I considered reducing this number by rejecting
coupleof my patches. But that author-part of my brain resisted in an offlist conversation.

I think it makes sense to close this commitfest only after Feature Freeze on April 8, 2024 at 0:00 AoE.
What do you think?

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.