Re: SLRU optimization - configurable buffer pool and partitioning the SLRU lock

От Andrey M. Borodin
Тема Re: SLRU optimization - configurable buffer pool and partitioning the SLRU lock
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> On 27 Feb 2024, at 21:03, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
>
> On 2024-Feb-27, Dilip Kumar wrote:
>
>>> static const char *const slru_names[] = {
>>>        "commit_timestamp",
>>>        "multixact_members",
>>>        "multixact_offsets",
>>>        "notify",
>>>        "serializable",
>>>        "subtransaction",
>>>        "transaction",
>>>        "other"                                         /* has to be last
>>> */
>>> };
>
> Here's a patch for the renaming part.

Sorry for the late reply, I have one nit. Are you sure that multixact_members and multixact_offsets are plural, while
transactionand commit_timestamp are singular?
Maybe multixact_members and multixact_offset? Because there are many members and one offset for a givent multixact?
Userscertainly do not care, thought...

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.