Re: Add trim_trailing_whitespace to editorconfig file

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Add trim_trailing_whitespace to editorconfig file
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
v3-0001-Remove-non-existing-file-from-.gitattributes.patch

I have committed that one.

v3-0002-Require-final-newline-in-.po-files.patch

The .po files are imported from elsewhere, so I'm not sure this is going
to have the desired effect.  Perhaps it's worth cleaning up, but it
would require more steps.

v3-0003-Bring-editorconfig-in-line-with-gitattributes.patch

I question whether we need to add rules to .editorconfig about files
that are generated or imported from elsewhere, since those are not meant
to be edited.