Re: small_cleanups around login event triggers

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: small_cleanups around login event triggers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 14 Mar 2024, at 02:47, Robert Treat <rob@xzilla.net> wrote:

> I was taking a look at the login event triggers work (nice work btw)

Thanks for reviewing committed code, that's something which doesn't happen
often enough and is much appreciated.

> and saw a couple of minor items that I thought would be worth cleaning
> up. This is mostly just clarifying the exiting docs and code comments.

+     either in a connection string or configuration file. Alternativly, you can
This should be "Alternatively" I think.

-     canceling connection in <application>psql</application> wouldn't cancel
+     canceling a connection in <application>psql</application> will not cancel
Nitpickery (perhaps motivated by english not being my first language), but
since psql only deals with one connection I would expect this to read "the
connection".

- * Returns true iff the lock was acquired.
+ * Returns true if the lock was acquired.
Using "iff" here is being consistent with the rest of the file (and technically
correct):

$ grep -c "if the lock was" src/backend/storage/lmgr/lmgr.c
1
$ grep -c "iff the lock was" src/backend/storage/lmgr/lmgr.c
5

--
Daniel Gustafsson

Сообщение: Re: Flushing large data immediately in pqcomm
Сообщение: Re: Flushing large data immediately in pqcomm