Re: Postgres vr.s Oracle

От Mark Wong
Тема Re: Postgres vr.s Oracle
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 12:14 PM, Gregory Stark <stark@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> "Mark Wong" <markwkm@gmail.com> writes:

>>> Agreed.  For a start on TPC-C, EnterpriseDB has a closer version of the kit.
>>
>> I don't recall turning away patches to make the dbt kits less TPC spec
>> compliant...
>
> Uhm, why would we send them to you? Are you the maintainer for DBT2 now? I
> looked recently and couldn't find any upstream source that had been touched
> any time within the last few years. Where do i find it?

Honestly I would have expected to see them sent to the osdldbt-general
mailing list, not to me personally.  But I guess that was never
advertised in the kit.  I don't think I stopped maintaining it, but
some people have been sending patches to the list that apply to
releases older than what is in the svn repository.  That makes it a
little hard for me to get it right, especially when they are for
databases I don't use.  And I admit fault at never announcing that
I've move the source code from svn to mercurial to git, which is not
on git.postgresql.org.

Regards,
Mark