Re: BUG #14135: SQL command "analyse" is undocumented

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #14135: SQL command "analyse" is undocumented
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> I am not sure that it is worth complicating the docs for the British
> spelling of this word.

I agree.  If someone were to hold my feet to the fire about that,
I'd vote for taking out the ANALYSE spelling rather than documenting
it.  But I'd rather leave it alone, since no doubt some of the British
contingent are used to being able to spell it that way, even if the
docs don't say that they can.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #14135: SQL command "analyse" is undocumented
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14135: SQL command "analyse" is undocumented