status update on Hot Standby and Streaming Replication

От Robert Haas
Тема status update on Hot Standby and Streaming Replication
Дата
Re: status update on Hot Standby and Streaming Replication  (Heikki Linnakangas <heikki.linnakangas@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
I'm not quite sure where we stand with these two patches.  My
impression is that many of the outstanding TODO items in Hot Standby
have been fixed, and I'm not sure what remains.  Streaming Replication
I think reviewing is not as far advanced, but I'm not sure.  Any
chance that Hot Standby can get committed in the next few days before
we bundle alpha3?  Otherwise, I think it will not get as much test
coverage as it really deserves.

...Robert