Re: Ignoring BRIN for HOT updates (was: -udpates seems broken)

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: Ignoring BRIN for HOT updates (was: -udpates seems broken)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 3/14/23 15:41, Matthias van de Meent wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Mar 2023 at 14:49, Tomas Vondra
> <tomas.vondra@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

>> If you agree with these changes, I'll get it committed.
>
> Yes, thanks!

I've tweaked the patch per the last round of comments, cleaned up the
commit message a bit (it still talked about unused bit in tuple header
and so on), and pushed it.

Thanks for fixing the issues that got the patch reverted last year!

regards

--
Tomas Vondra
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company