Re: C trigger significantly slower than PL/pgSQL?

От pgchem pgchem
Тема Re: C trigger significantly slower than PL/pgSQL?
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hello Dave,

> It would be infinitely easier to answer this question if you posted both functions and the plans

before posting lengthy code to the list, I just wanted to verify beforehand that this is not a well known issue.

best regards

Ernst-Georg

Сообщение: Re: C trigger significantly slower than PL/pgSQL?
Сообщение: Re: C trigger significantly slower than PL/pgSQL?