Re: Fate of Pop-Up Booth Display

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Fate of Pop-Up Booth Display
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 03/19/2013 11:51 AM, Josh Berkus wrote:

>> Realistically, can a vinyl banner be hung in an arbitrary environment
>> nicely?  I'm concerned we'd get to an event and discover we have no
>> practical way of mounting it.
>
> We would more frequently be ordering new banners for specific
> conferences, in order to handle specific booth configurations.  However,
> a new banner is $75 to $200, as opposed to a replacement pop-up, which
> would be $1800. That is, we could realistically order around 12-14
> different banners for the cost of replacing our pop-up.

Money really isn't the equation here. Let's remember how much the pop-up
served us. I am not actually against a vinyl banner. I am just saying
that dollars to dollars a popup makes more sense.

JD

High Availability, Oracle Conversion, Postgres-XC
@cmdpromptinc - 509-416-6579

Сообщение: Re: Fate of Pop-Up Booth Display
Сообщение: Re: Fate of Pop-Up Booth Display