Re: Fate of Pop-Up Booth Display

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Fate of Pop-Up Booth Display
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
> Realistically, can a vinyl banner be hung in an arbitrary environment
> nicely?  I'm concerned we'd get to an event and discover we have no
> practical way of mounting it.

We would more frequently be ordering new banners for specific
conferences, in order to handle specific booth configurations.  However,
a new banner is $75 to $200, as opposed to a replacement pop-up, which
would be $1800. That is, we could realistically order around 12-14
different banners for the cost of replacing our pop-up.

I'll point out that SCALE, LISA and PyCON all gave us 10x10 booths, and
could have used the same banners.

For those of you who were at PyCon, Revsys demonstrated what could be
done with vinyl banners these days.  They had a really cool triple booth
with a full wall of "jungle" banners behind them.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.