Re: JDBC with PG 8.4 bytea character escaping wire protocol

От David Wall
Тема Re: JDBC with PG 8.4 bytea character escaping wire protocol
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
> I don't know if you've already looked at this document (I'm not sure
> if it answers your question):
>
> http://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/84/binary-data.html
>
> It sounds like it uses an InputStream but I'm not sure.

Thanks, Richard. Yeah, I'm familiar with how to use them, but my
question is in regard to the wire transfer protocol between JDBC and the
PG backend.

David

От: Richard Broersma
Сообщение: Re: JDBC with PG 8.4 bytea character escaping wire protocol
От: Richard Broersma
Сообщение: Re: JDBC with PG 8.4 bytea character escaping wire protocol