Re: JDBC with PG 8.4 bytea character escaping wire protocol

От Richard Broersma
Тема Re: JDBC with PG 8.4 bytea character escaping wire protocol
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 9:46 AM, David Wall <d.wall@computer.org> wrote:

> Thanks, Richard. Yeah, I'm familiar with how to use them, but my question is
> in regard to the wire transfer protocol between JDBC and the PG backend.

I'm guessing binary.

http://cvs.pgfoundry.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/jdbc/pgjdbc/org/postgresql/largeobject/BlobInputStream.java?annotate=1.12
http://cvs.pgfoundry.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/jdbc/pgjdbc/org/postgresql/largeobject/BlobInputStream.java?annotate=1.12

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug

От: David Wall
Сообщение: Re: JDBC with PG 8.4 bytea character escaping wire protocol
От: dmp
Сообщение: Re: JDBC with PG 8.4 bytea character escaping wire protocol