Re: pseudo-type record arguments for PL-functions

От Thomas Hallgren
Тема Re: pseudo-type record arguments for PL-functions
Дата
Re: pseudo-type record arguments for PL-functions  (David Fetter <david@fetter.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
>> Why can PLs not handle pseudo-types?
>
> No one's done the work to figure out which ones are sensible to support
> and then add the logic needed to support them.

PL/Java will handle the RECORD type correctly. I'm just finalizing a new, more flexible,
type mapping implementation for PL/Java and it would be easy to add support for more pseudo
types too. But what others would make sense?

Kind Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

От: Martijn van Oosterhout
Сообщение: Re: Semi-undocumented functions in libpq
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Semi-undocumented functions in libpq