Re: Contents page - usability suggestion

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: Contents page - usability suggestion
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Richard Huxton wrote:
> I do try and be good and look up manual references where I think they're
> useful to people on the mailing lists, and one small thing makes this
> harder than I think it needs to be.

Not wanting to make a habit of replying to myself, but while I'm
throwing out ideas without researching them first...

If you moved "Internals" before "Reference" you'd have almost all the
reference/list-based stuff together at the very end.

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd

Сообщение: Re: Contents page - usability suggestion
Сообщение: Re: Contents page - usability suggestion