Re: Regression tests fail with musl libc because libpq.so can't be loaded

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Regression tests fail with musl libc because libpq.so can't be loaded
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at> writes:
> On Wed, 2024-03-20 at 15:24 +0100, Wolfgang Walther wrote:
>> I think you might be seriously underestimating how often musl is used.
>> Alpine Linux uses musl and is very widespread in the container world
>> because of smaller image size

> The last time I looked, its collation support didn't work at all...

I think the same is true of some of the BSDen, so that's not a
large impediment to us.  But in any case, if somebody wants
Alpine or musl to be considered a supported platform, they'd
best step up and run a buildfarm animal.