Re: Regression tests fail with musl libc because libpq.so can't be loaded

От Wolfgang Walther
Тема Re: Regression tests fail with musl libc because libpq.so can't be loaded
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Tom Lane:
> But in any case, if somebody wants
> Alpine or musl to be considered a supported platform, they'd
> best step up and run a buildfarm animal.

Yeah, I was already thinking about that. But I guess we'd need to first
make the test suite pass on musl. i.e. $subject, but there are also some
smaller issues after that, before the full test suite will pass.

Best,

Wolfgang