Re: Paypal WAS: PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Paypal WAS: PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy

>For similar reasons, I would not favor setting up a donations account through
>PayPal.   However unlikely it is that PG would come to harm through PayPal,
>the company has not changed its customer-abusive written policies and I would
>not want to do anything that would encourage more people signing up with
>them.

First let me say that I am not "voting" for PayPal as much as I am
trying to make sure we make decisions based
on actual facts. I do have question on this though... I read the PayPal
terms of service and it seems to me that
they are fairly upfront about their service.

What is it that you feel is customer-abusive about their policies?

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

+1-503-222-2783 - jd@commandprompt.com - http://www.commandprompt.com

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: Paypal WAS: PostgreSQL speakers needed for OSCON 2004
От: Robert Treat
Сообщение: Re: Paypal WAS: PostgreSQL speakers needed for