Re: Email signature

От Aleksander Kmetec
Тема Re: Email signature
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> One thing I have thought of doing is using multipart/alternative to
> add a text/html part that didn't match the text/plain part and instead
> had a message to please disable html to read this message message.

That wouldn't do much good. How many e-mail clients allow you to choose
displayed format? I don't think Mozilla does - at least I couldn't find
anything by quckly going over the available settings. But even if they do
change how their email is displayed, they'd most likely still be composing
it as html.

-Aleksander

Сообщение: Re: WIKI for techdocs/guides WAS Re: Comparing databases
Сообщение: Re: WIKI for techdocs/guides WAS Re: Comparing databases