Re: New wx patches

От Raphaël Enrici
Тема Re: New wx patches
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]
Hi Dave,

IMHO we should not have two separate directories to keep trace of
wxwindows-pgadmin3 sources snaphots.
(I mean http://snake/wxwindows and http://snake/snapshots/wxWindows)
Any good reason that we do not merge the two directories ? I think it is
a source of confusion.

regards,
Raphaël

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin3 snapshots version number