Re: pg73jdbc3.jar and Connection Pool properties

От Moreno Mauri
Тема Re: pg73jdbc3.jar and Connection Pool properties
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi Paul,

> There's no such class or interface as
> org.postgresql.jdbc3.PoolingDataSource. Have you tried
> org.postgresql.Driver?

The first time I tried with org.postgresql.Driver and it didn't work.

Then I used org.postgresql.jdcb2.optional.PoolingDataSource and it was
the same.

The last attempt was org.postgresql.jdbc3.PoolingDataSource but nothing
changed
:-(

Perhaps I need to create a Persistence Manager in my App.Server's
instance if I
need
to use Entity Beans ?

Thanks
Moreno

Сообщение: Re: pg73jdbc3.jar and Connection Pool properties
Сообщение: Re: pg73jdbc3.jar and Connection Pool properties