Re: pg73jdbc3.jar and Connection Pool properties

От Paul Thomas
Тема Re: pg73jdbc3.jar and Connection Pool properties
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On 06/10/2003 13:21 Moreno Mauri wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> > There's no such class or interface as
> > org.postgresql.jdbc3.PoolingDataSource. Have you tried
> > org.postgresql.Driver?
>
> The first time I tried with org.postgresql.Driver and it didn't work.
>
> Then I used org.postgresql.jdcb2.optional.PoolingDataSource and it was
> the same.
>
> The last attempt was org.postgresql.jdbc3.PoolingDataSource but nothing
> changed
> :-(

Without knowing what your app server needs, have you tried either
org.postgresql.jdcb2.optional.ConnectionPool or
org.postgresql.jdcb3.Jdbc3ConnectionPool?

> Perhaps I need to create a Persistence Manager in my App.Server's
> instance if I
> need
> to use Entity Beans ?

I've never used your particular app server so I've no idea. I found this
in the archives:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2003-03/msg00031.php

HTH

--
Paul Thomas
Business |
| Computer Consultants         |

Сообщение: Re: pg73jdbc3.jar and Connection Pool properties
Сообщение: Re: pg73jdbc3.jar and Connection Pool properties