Re: Bug tracking (was Re: +/- Inf for float8's)

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: Bug tracking (was Re: +/- Inf for float8's)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
[first off, I got rid of that awful cc: list..... ARggghhh....]
Don Baccus wrote:
> At 04:34 PM 8/21/00 -0300, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> >Ummm, just stupid question here, but I already posted that AOLserver was
> >installed and ready for you guys to implement this ... Ben already has an
> >account to get in and do it ... instead of arguing about it, why not just
> Well, this is a breath of fresh air ...
> Hopefully Ben will have time soon to do so.  Unfortunately (well, not from

I'm available to help some, and also have a hub account (as well as an
operational AOLserver+PostgreSQL+OpenACS site to work on here....).

--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio

Сообщение: Re: Bug tracking (was Re: +/- Inf for float8's)
Сообщение: Re: Bug tracking (was Re: +/- Inf for float8's)