Re: AW: LIKE/ESCAPE et al, initdb required!

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: AW: LIKE/ESCAPE et al, initdb required!
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> So I ask you to please revert the above change unless we reach a consensus.

Don't panic! I did this with the *explicit* mention that it is a
stopgap, and it does not preclude the better long term solution which
you have been discussing. The CVS log reflects this, as does my
announcement to the list.

This will be an unannounced feature in our next release (if at all), so
folks can't claim to have grown fond of it ;)
                   - Thomas